Whistler Minor Hockey Association operates as a Registered Society within the Province of BC.
1. The Mission of WMHA is set out in its Constitution. As per the Constitution, the mission of the Association is to:
2. To encourage and foster amongst its members sportsmanship and good fellowship;
3. To establish, maintain and increase an interest in amateur hockey;
4. To provide guidance and formulate an effective hockey program for the members of the Society; and,
5. To maintain good standing and affiliation with the Hockey Canada, BC Hockey Association, Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association and any other associations with a similar purpose to that of the Society.
Registration for 2018-2019 season starts June 1st.
Space is limited. Don't delay, some divisions will fill up quickly.
Whistler Minor Hockey Association was incorporated as a Society in 1992 and became a part of the Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association a short time later, only through the hard work and perseverance of many long-time families, eager to bring minor hockey to our community. Among those dedicated community members was Tony Tyler, in whose honour jersey # 4 has been retired.
All players, team officials and parents must recognize that they are representatives of both our Association and our greater community. Our members are expected to recognize that their personal actions can have an impact on the reputation of our Association. We are all ambassadors of WMHA, and it is critical to our success that we take pride in who we are, and maintain our integrity and an honourable
reputation both within minor hockey and the greater community.