Player Movement / Transfer

Players Transferring from another Minor Hockey Association That Are Born In Canada Or Have Canadian Citizenship:

  • Signed Player Movement form,- Player Movement Form 133
  • Registration form  PCAHA Registration Form 141
  • Copy of Birth Certificate.
  • Two (2) ONLY proof of residence:
    • Bills - Two (2) ONLY - hydro, gas, water, cable, satellite & phone (Preferred)
    • Proof of Home or Rental Insurance (structure/contents insurance)
    • GST Statement or Income Tax Assessment
    • BC medical statement
    • School Registration (confirming child’s address)
    • Bank/credit card statement
    • Property tax bill/assessment
    • Residential leaseProof of residence - 2 pieces* (full copies)
  • New player registration will not be confirmed until ALL documentation is received. Once you send the form and documentation you will receive an email with your Hockey Canada ID number so you can finish your registration.

NOTE: There will be no players permitted on the ice until initial fee is paid. There will be NO exceptions.